I come today with many prayer requests. Please join with me and pray. I am so sorry I have not be good about submitting prayers, but honestly I have had only two or three requests. And I was kinda down on myself because I felt like I had this great idea to start a prayer blog and not a big response. So, typical Allison style. I just quit. I have not quit praying. Oh, no. But, I have not brought them here.
I started this post on September 10th. Did not finish. Then I wrote a whole prayer list to have my computer run out of juice and I had not saved. So, once again I failed. But, I am reminded that I am not perfect and God meets me in my mess. God's grace is more than I deserve. I am so thankful for His patience and His love for me.
- For Phillip and Karen-Phillip was paralyzed from mid-chest down after a fall. Karen has to go to work and then go visit him after work. Please pray for the different infections in his lung. Pray that he doesn’t give up. Pray that Karen will feel God’s peace and won’t feel alone because He is with her.
- Pray for the middle-school girls in my Bible Study. Pray that their hearts will be open to God and His love. Pray that He will speak through me to them-right where they are. Pray that they will see each other and others through God’s eyes, not the world’s eyes.
- Pray for all soldiers in the Middle East, but especially Davis. Pray God will protect him.
- Pray for E and S. E went into preterm labor and delivered H (little boy) and M (little girl). They lost their little boy and M is still in the hospital. Would you please, please cry out to the Lord on their behalf? Please pray they would feel the Lord's presence in this time of suffering.
- Pray for my trip to Germany. Pray that my family would be well taken care of. I have no doubts that it will be fine but I have never been away from my family for 8 days. Never. Pray for my time with S and G to be rich and full of blessings. Pray for our safe travels home.
- Pray for L and G. That a certain family situation will end. Closure.
- Pray for L and blood work to be normal.
- Pray for G and her time with her mother this weekend.
- Pray for our marriages to be protected and strengthened.
- Pray that as the rain falls down, the roots will grow deeper into the rich soil of God's Truth and we would be fruitful in our journey to being more Christlike.