Saturday, June 11, 2011

and the winner is.......


I am so excited about this new adventure.  
Prayer is vital to our relationship with the Heavenly Father.
Breathing.
Growing.
Weed plucking.
Blossoming.
Sowing.

So, come and join in.
Pray.
I will be weekly posting prayers I have received.
I will also post updates on prayer requests.

Here is the way we are going to begin.
Email me here.
Or you may post a comment on the blog.
You may give names.
Or you can be anonymous.
Please send me links and pictures if you would like to.

I want this to be a place where you can come and feel wrapped in prayer.
Regardless of your circumstance.
We all have good and bad times.
My prayer for this prayer blog is for Glory to be brought to Him who loves us deeply.
I pray that no gossip would arise out of this blog.
Only prayer and compassion for others.
No judgmental comments.
No hurtful words.

This blog was not created to be a burden on anyone.
We are to cast our burdens on the Lord.
Lay them at the foot of the cross.
Trust Him with our burdens.
And grow to love Him more deeply.
Draw near to Him.
Abide in Him.

"Having purified your souls by your obedience to the truth for a sincere brotherly love, love one another earnestly from a pure heart, since you have been born again, not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and abiding word of God; for

   "All flesh is like grass
   and all its glory like the flower of grass.
    The grass withers,
   and the flower falls,
    but the word of the Lord remains forever."
   
   And this word is the good news that was preached to you."
1 Peter 1:22-25
The name of this blog is "imperishable seeds."


No comments:

Post a Comment