Tuesday, June 21, 2011

patience

please pray for:
  • patience with my children.
  • that i would speak to my children in a kinder tone.  i can be harsh.  i roll my eyes.  entirely too much.  so much so that my daughter imitated me to her father.  awesome.  pray that i would give them life and not cut them down.
  • for my parents.  they have endured a lot over the past couple of years.  pray for courage and healing.
  • for our church plant.  for the barrett's who have just moved to columbia with their five children.  and it is the hottest june evah.  i met liz today and she is pretty awesome.  fo sure.
  • our country.  the recession.  people without jobs.  people who are miserable in their jobs.
  • friends who have moved.
  • kitty.
  • contentment.
  • i miss my fam.
  • lisa.
please feel free to share this blog.
it is an honor to pray.
an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment