Monday, June 13, 2011

prayers.

  • Desperately in need of prayer for Annalee's second eye surgery on July 1.  Four  surgeries + four additional sedated procedures in 6 months has been hard on our family.  Praise God for success from both girls' kidney surgeries.  He is able to do far more than we ask or can imagine!  Please pray for Annalee's safety during anesthesia/surgery, success from this surgery, and a much needed respite from medical woes.  Click here for Laura's blog.  She is pretty awesome.
  •  Please pray for my friend, Patty.  Pray that her house here in Columbia would sell or rent.  Pray the house they have put an offer on, goes through.  Pray for peace.
  • Pray for Lisa.  She is having a really rough time right now.  Please pray.
  • Pray for my friends who have moved in the past year.
  • Pray for Susan (Allison's sister.)  She is due with her first baby boy in 4 weeks.  Her husband, Davis, is set to deploy to Afghanistan a few weeks after the baby is born.  Pray also for our families.  We miss them deeply.  
  • "My prayer is that God will help me be truly grateful for the manna He has been dropping on my family this year.  I recognize it as gifts from Him, and I am astonished by his grace, but I'm having a hard time being truly grateful because it's not necessarily what I chose for myself. He is feeding us right now, and he is making it very clear that he's 100% in control, and we are not lacking for anything. But I'm having a really hard time being totally happy that I'm having to wait and trust and obey. Pray that I would love him better and not be a complainer or grumbler."
  • Contact me here if you would like to be added to our prayer list.  Or just submit a reply to this post.  You can put your name or be anonymous.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the prayers for Phillip and Karen. God called Phillip home on Sunday. He is no longer in pain or frustrated. Karen's faith is strong. It will be a long road, but she knows she will see him again!

    ReplyDelete